75% of all coupon users are people who fall into the $20,000-50,000 income bracket.

It is amazing that something as insignificant as a coupon, could hold the key to your financial well being. What if you could pay off debt, take a family vacation, or even save for a downpayment on a home? Would you take the time to use that $1.00 off coupon? Well the Coupon Diva is going to show you how to manipulate your grocery budget, and pay as little as possible. You have taken the first step by visiting the site, here you will learn the basics what you do next is up to you. Check the tab Saving Seminars for dates and times.



Click and Print your coupons NOW

Monday

Urban Decay Make-Up for $2!!!!

Have you printed you coupons from the above tool bar? Joined swagbucks, how about ebates, scheduled your Saving Seminar???



OK so when I told you divas and dudes that I don't pay retail, I think you thought that I was kidding. Well, I don't pay full price, bottom line.

I found a great sale, thanks to a link on refundcents, and I will give you a link to that later. The sale, on Urban Decay make-up. This stuff retails for $22 per item.....Oh my!!

Well you have the chance to grab this stuff for $2!! You will need to grab it fast, it is selling pretty quickly, infact half of the inventory was sold out when I logged on tonight.

Take a look at the products and then click here, you will need to click on the Beauty tab, then on Urban Decay. The items will only remain in your cart for 15 minutes due to a low inventory. So pick and choose wisely and move quickly, if you take longer than 15 minutes, the items will be returned to stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment