75% of all coupon users are people who fall into the $20,000-50,000 income bracket.

It is amazing that something as insignificant as a coupon, could hold the key to your financial well being. What if you could pay off debt, take a family vacation, or even save for a downpayment on a home? Would you take the time to use that $1.00 off coupon? Well the Coupon Diva is going to show you how to manipulate your grocery budget, and pay as little as possible. You have taken the first step by visiting the site, here you will learn the basics what you do next is up to you. Check the tab Saving Seminars for dates and times.



Click and Print your coupons NOW

Wednesday

Free Magazine Subscriptions

Have you printed you coupons from the above tool bar? Joined swagbucks, how about ebates, scheduled your Saving Seminar???

In spite of our digital age, I still like to lay on the couch, or sit on the deck and read a good magazine. I am sure that all of you know just how costly magazine subscriptions are now. At this current time I have a two year subscription to Money, Entrepreneur, Essence, Jet, Ebony, Refund Cents, All*You, Humpty Dumpty, Leggo, and I am sure that I missed at least two others. I paid $2 for the subscriptions to everything with the exception of Refund Cents, All*You, and Humpty Dumpty. The Leggo is free, oh how could I forget my Good Housekeeping and Website Magazine that is also free. Oh an MortorTrend for Jared, I think I ended up paying about $3 for a years subscription after my cash back from ebates.

I was able to get the two year subscription by completing an online survey, I believe it was on a survey offered through swagbucks. I was able to choose up to four different magazines out of a list of about thirty, all genres represented. I of course wanted to get more bang for my buck, and choose the higher priced, and longer subscriptions.

If you drink Coke products, you should really collect the myrewardpoints. They come in really handy, and why not use them to pay for your magazine subscriptions. As of today, these are the magazines subscriptions that are available through mycokerewards.com

  • O The Oprah magazine
  • Bon Appetit
  • Martha Stewart Living
  • Esquire
  • House Beautiful
  • Smart Money
  • Whole Living
  • Gold Digest
  • Conde Nast Traveler
  • Details
  • Town and Country
  • Veranda
  • Better Homes and Gardens
All of the subscriptions are for one full year and can be picked for as low as 133 points! If you are interested then start collection your points, I recommend texting your bottle cap codes, that way you can get credit and recycle your bottle immediately. If you are just not into it, please collect the caps and codes, and email them to me!!! Thanks is advance supermarketcurrency@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment