75% of all coupon users are people who fall into the $20,000-50,000 income bracket.

It is amazing that something as insignificant as a coupon, could hold the key to your financial well being. What if you could pay off debt, take a family vacation, or even save for a downpayment on a home? Would you take the time to use that $1.00 off coupon? Well the Coupon Diva is going to show you how to manipulate your grocery budget, and pay as little as possible. You have taken the first step by visiting the site, here you will learn the basics what you do next is up to you. Check the tab Saving Seminars for dates and times.



Click and Print your coupons NOW

Sunday

Another Disturbing Visit

OK, so I have an issue with my Target, and it is my understanding that no one else is having this issue. Oh how this amazes me!! OK so I went to Target, all set to get baby Ashley a couple Gerber Graduate snacks. This was the whole purpose of the visit, since I can only use one like kind coupon per transaction no matter how many of the item that I purchase. (Like I said an issue I am having with Target)

Now I am not going to mention, well, I am not going to harp on the fact that I had a blonde moment (to my blonde readers, don't take offence it isn't PC I know but the sun streaks my hair in the summer so I think I am entitled lol). I was going to use my new mailer that I received from Gerber that was for 55 and 75 cents off, used in conjunction with the 2/$4 sale/. The blonde moment comes into play, why would I use the 55cent coupon at Target, when I could use it at Bi-Lo and it would double. So after loading everything into the cart, I had the bright idea to use the coupon at Bi-Lo, so I pulled all the items that corresponded to the 55 cent coupon out of the buggy and put neatly back on the shelves.

I kept the six jars of stage 3 foods, the coupon stated; save 75 cents on the purchase of 6 jars of food. I always adhere to the coupon, as I teach others to do also, so I made sure to purchase 6 at 69cents each. I had a few other items, like the Pampers wipes that are priced at $2.34 with a $2 coupon making it a steal. Well I get to the register, and the coupon is scanned, and low and behold it scans for 69cents. I am baffled, and to say the least the only thing that I can do is laugh.

Now to experienced couponers, we all know that unless the 75cents on the coupon is marked through and the 69cent deduction is written in the store will receive a full refund of 75cents from the clearing house. I know that it may seem trivial to some, its only 6cents, but it is a 6cents discount that the store did not allow and instead kept for themselves. If a store accepts coupons they are reimbursed the face value of the coupon plus, in most cases an 8cent handling fee. If the store does not allow the full discount for whatever reason, and they do not write in the amount that was allowed, they will reap the reward of the remaining discount.  It doesn't seem like a lot when you think of it in terms of one customer but multiply that by hundreds, thousands, millions of customers per day, per week, per year. I think I have a right to know why I didn't not receive the full value of the coupon, I fulfilled my end of the bargain, I purchased 6 jars of stage 3 foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment