75% of all coupon users are people who fall into the $20,000-50,000 income bracket.

It is amazing that something as insignificant as a coupon, could hold the key to your financial well being. What if you could pay off debt, take a family vacation, or even save for a downpayment on a home? Would you take the time to use that $1.00 off coupon? Well the Coupon Diva is going to show you how to manipulate your grocery budget, and pay as little as possible. You have taken the first step by visiting the site, here you will learn the basics what you do next is up to you. Check the tab Saving Seminars for dates and times.



Click and Print your coupons NOW

Monday

Seasonal Stockpiling

My stockpile shifts seasonally, in the winter months I keep a cabinet full of chef boyardee and progresso soups. These staples make for easy after school snacks on cold days, and with three active children trust me it comes in handy.

Well it is summer, so I am phasing out those heavy winter meals and replacing them with lighter meals. So, what do I do with that soup? Well the chicken noodle always goes pretty fast, so it doesn't make it to summer. As for the hearty veggie soups I use as a base when I throw a roast in the crock pot. The black bean soup, I boil down and use in burritos with instant brown rice. The tomato basil, a base for baked spaghetti and lasagna, or spaghetti sauce. 

Now that those two shelves are empty, what do I replace them with? Can you say condiments? The summer is filled with BBQ's, pic-nicks, and quick meals so I am stocked with ketchup, mustard, mayo, relish, steak sauce, BBQ sauce, salad dressings, and pasta salad mixes. Of course I pay next to nothing for these items, just as I do for the soups (my rock bottom price in my area, is 25cents per can of progresso soup). The Bi-Lo 10/$10 sales on Hunts ketchup and B1G1 on French's mustard (each rings at half price, using a coupon on each item, that doubles and leaves me paying 40cents for a 20oz bottle).

Now do you see how I am able to buy 20 of an item at about the same price as I would for 3 or 4 of the same item, if I paid full price. I am able to buy these staples at a rock bottom price, stock up, and eliminate it from my grocery list until the next sale cycle. In the mean time I am able to use that money to supplement our diet with lots of fresh fruit and veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment