75% of all coupon users are people who fall into the $20,000-50,000 income bracket.

It is amazing that something as insignificant as a coupon, could hold the key to your financial well being. What if you could pay off debt, take a family vacation, or even save for a downpayment on a home? Would you take the time to use that $1.00 off coupon? Well the Coupon Diva is going to show you how to manipulate your grocery budget, and pay as little as possible. You have taken the first step by visiting the site, here you will learn the basics what you do next is up to you. Check the tab Saving Seminars for dates and times.



Click and Print your coupons NOW

Monday

An Evolving Diet

As most of you know, I have been couponing for a while now. As my couponing evolved from a hobby to a way of life I have become more health conscious. Instead of stocking up on hamburger helper, and bagged iceberg lettuce I am leaning more towards homemade lasagna and a fresh gourmet salad. My taste hasn't change, I have always preferred the made from scratch meal and fresh veggies. The deterrent was my budget, I couldn't afford to have fresh red leaf romaine, feta cheese, strawberries freshly grated Parmesan cheese. I now can, I love every bit of it and I owe it all to couponing.

I know, you may think, what is she talking about their aren't coupons for lettuce or strawberries and I certainly haven't seen coupons for the "good" cheese not that Kraft stuff (I use Kraft, but lets face it they don't make the "good" stuff.) Well, I am able to buy all that healthy, great tasting stuff because I save money on everyday staples. Things ranging from food to health and beauty items, I am saving on everything in my daily life.

I have not only changed our diet I have managed to reduce debt, and buy a few larger ticket items for the house. Two of which are my new best friends, my Kitchenaid mixer and food processor. I love those things, and so do the kids, they are definitely enjoying the made from scratch treats and veggies, salsas, and breads.

No comments:

Post a Comment