75% of all coupon users are people who fall into the $20,000-50,000 income bracket.

It is amazing that something as insignificant as a coupon, could hold the key to your financial well being. What if you could pay off debt, take a family vacation, or even save for a downpayment on a home? Would you take the time to use that $1.00 off coupon? Well the Coupon Diva is going to show you how to manipulate your grocery budget, and pay as little as possible. You have taken the first step by visiting the site, here you will learn the basics what you do next is up to you. Check the tab Saving Seminars for dates and times.



Click and Print your coupons NOW

Thursday

This touches my heart.......

Have you printed you coupons from the above tool bar? Joined swagbucks, how about ebates, scheduled your Saving Seminar???

This is the the first year in forever that I do not have after Christmas debt thanks to all of Shana's tips!

This is a statement from a new Diva, and it truly touched my heart. I smiled when I read it, as a comment on Facebook. I am so happy to know the information I teach in the Saving Seminar is able to change someones financial position.

I teach how to save money in the supermarket, in the mall, on the Internet, as well as at the gas pump. This statement alone should eliminate all rebuttals to the $25 Saving Seminar fee. I am constantly asked "Why should I pay you $25 to show me how to clip coupons?" I would never charge anyone to show them how to clip coupons, however I do charge a small fee to show you how to effectively use coupons. On average, every person that has taken a seminar has saved at least $40 on their first shopping trip. The $25 is not fee, think of it as an investment. An investment in your future, your kids future, and your families financial well being.

We have all made investments, some paid off and some did not. This is an investment that you control, and one that will always be profitable. Depending on your level of commitment, not continued financing, you determine how much of your money you will keep in your pocket. If you are ready to make the commitment and invest in yourself, schedule your Saving Seminar today. email me at supermarketcurrency@hotmail

No comments:

Post a Comment