75% of all coupon users are people who fall into the $20,000-50,000 income bracket.

It is amazing that something as insignificant as a coupon, could hold the key to your financial well being. What if you could pay off debt, take a family vacation, or even save for a downpayment on a home? Would you take the time to use that $1.00 off coupon? Well the Coupon Diva is going to show you how to manipulate your grocery budget, and pay as little as possible. You have taken the first step by visiting the site, here you will learn the basics what you do next is up to you. Check the tab Saving Seminars for dates and times.



Click and Print your coupons NOW

Thursday

I ran in Ingles for spices, and happened to walk past the meat case. Always check for great deals on meat!

Just a friendly piece of advise, no matter the reason for your presence at the grocery store, always run by the meat and produce section. You will find that these items may be marked down through out the day. These marked down items will fill your freezer without emptying your wallet.


$60=4 drummettes, 2 wings, 4 skinless boneless breast, 4 ground beef, 3boneless pork chops 7 high priced McCormick spices!
I had planned on stopping by Ingles early this morning to pick up a few spices that I needed, not for today but just to have in my arsenal. Of course I slept later than I had planned, just because I dreaded running in the store, even for a few spices on a holiday. You can imagine the crowd of last minute shoppers, and the long lines, and limited number of cashiers. I walked past the carts and didn't even glance at the baskets, why would I need those, I can carry spices. Yeah right, I was on the phone with Jared and decided to run back to the meat counter to see if anything caught my eye. Well it did! There were $8 packs of boneless pork chops marked down to $4, there were $9 packs of boneless skinless chicken breast marked down to $3! I quickly walked to the front of the store and grabbed a basket, dumped the spices and headed back to pick up my new found treasure. I grabbed what I could carry, remember the initial trip was to pick up spices, and headed for the counter. Being that it is Thanksgiving, of course the store was packed with people grabbing last minute items.  That was my reason for being there, to grab a few spices that were on sale 2/$4. As you see in the photo there are 7 McCormick spices shown, however only two were 2/$4. Bummer, but hey, the others were on sale for under $3.50 and that was a pretty good deal. I picked up Pumpkin Pie spice, Ground Allspice, Ground Sage (2) Ground Nutmeg (2) and Ground Ginger. I think that I did very well for an impromptu shopping trip.

The moral of the story, always check your big ticket items, you never know what could be marked down. I would hate for you to miss a deal, just because you didn't look. Every store has it's own schedule as to when it marks down meat and produce. I know that my store marks meats down on Sunday and Thursday, with it being a holiday I completely forgot that it was Thursday. I am so glad that I took a few extra minutes to save lots of money and stock my freezer!

No comments:

Post a Comment